Twitch Leaks, Canopy Unpatched XSS, LANtenna, Apache, & Excel Macros – Wrap Up – SWN #156
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News: Dr. Doug talks Resilience, Twitch, Apache, Canopy, Microsoft, LANtenna, and the US Navy playing Age of Empires, as well as all the show Wrap-Ups on this episode of the Security Weekly News Wrap up Show!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Twitch Leak Included Emails, Passwords in Clear Text: Researcher
- 2. Canopy Parental Control App Wide Open to Unpatched XSS Bugs
- 3. Apache web server zero-day bug is easy to exploit – patch now!
- 4. Microsoft shares Windows 11 TPM check bypass for unsupported PCs
- 5. Microsoft is disabling Excel 4.0 macros by default to protect users
- 6. European Parliament calls for ban on AI-powered mass surveillance
- 7. Creating Wireless Signals with Ethernet Cable to Steal Data from Air-Gapped Systems
- 8. Navy Warship’s Facebook Page Hacked to Stream ‘Age of Empires’ Gaming