Twitter, Tax Scams, Microsoft, Executive Orders, Pwn2Own, more News & Jason Wood – SWN #284
Full episode and show notes
Twitter, Tax Scams, Microsoft, Executive Orders, Pwn2Own, French Bans, and more on this edition of the Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Twitter takes down source code leaked online, hunts for downloaders
- 2. W-9 Tax Scams
- 3. Exchange Online to block emails from vulnerable on-prem servers
- 4. Microsoft: No-Interaction Outlook Zero Day Exploited Since Last April
- 5. US to Adopt New Restrictions on Using Commercial Spyware
- 6. Gone in 120 seconds: Tesla Model 3 child’s play for hackers
- 7. France bans all recreational apps from government devices
- 8. Water in video games has never looked wetter. Er, better.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike