- 1. PRODUCT – AttackIQ platform automates the validation of AI and ML-based security technologies
"AttackIQ’s Network Control Validation Module combines a new comprehensive network topology map with adversarial attack replays. This helps organizations rapidly exercise the end-to-end validation of network-deployed security controls and gives technology-specific remediation guidance, ensuring that customers get the most out of their cyberdefense investments."
- 2. PRODUCT – Sonrai Security integrates with AWS to accelerate cloud security transformation
"In addition to achieving the AWS Security Competency status in identity and data protection, the Sonrai Dig platform provides out-of-the-box integration with AWS Control Tower and provides visibility into more than 150 AWS services."
- 3. PRODUCT – Elastic Observability updates accelerate root cause analysis and enables unified monitoring
"Additionally, support for ARM processor-based infrastructure is now available in Elastic Observability. Customers with servers or devices running ARM can now use Beats or the Elastic Agent to collect health and performance data to enable unified monitoring across their endpoints and infrastructure."
- 4. ACQUISITION – AutoRABIT acquires CodeScan to ensure code quality and security
AutoRABIT announced the acquisition of CodeScan and its code quality and security analysis solution for Salesforce development teams. CodeScan’s technology
- 5. FUNDING – Clearsense raises $30M to expand its data platform-as-a-service technology and advisory services
Clearsense announced it has closed $30 million in financing in partnership led by Health Catalyst Capital. Clearsense will use the new capital to build out its
- 6. ACQUISITION – Accenture acquires Cygni to accelerate cloud first strategies with software engineering services
Accenture has entered into an agreement to acquire Cygni , a cloud native full-stack development firm that helps companies transform their business through
- 7. PRODUCT – WALLIX provides enhanced data monitoring and secure remote access for healthcare orgs
"WALLIX Bastion includes a comprehensive range of access security features such as Session Manager and Password Manager, enabling complete data protection and business continuity."
- 8. COMMUNITY – GRIMM launches Private Vulnerability Disclosure program to allow defenders to get ahead of the unknown
GRIMM announced the launch of the company’s new Private Vulnerability Disclosure (PVD) program. This offering allows defenders to get ahead of the attack curve,
- 9. PRODUCT – CircleCI offers cloud-based CI/CD services for the Arm architecture
"With CircleCI’s Arm build fleet running on AWS Graviton2, developers can build and run Arm-based applications with virtually no spin-up time and deliver significant improvements without sacrificing power or cost efficiency."
- 10. PRODUCT – Red Hat OpenShift Service Available on AWS (ROSA)
"With ROSA, customers can enjoy more simplified Kubernetes cluster creation using the familiar Red Hat OpenShift console, features and tooling without the burden of manually scaling and managing the underlying infrastructure. ROSA streamlines moving on-premises Red Hat OpenShift workloads to AWS and offers a tighter integration with other AWS services. ROSA also enables customers to access Red Hat OpenShift with billing and support directly through AWS, delivering the simplicity of a single-vendor experience to customers running Red Hat OpenShift on AWS."
- 11. PRODUCT – Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform now offers real-time threat and anomaly detection in the cloud
"The sheer volume of cloud security data makes it challenging for businesses to find meaningful insights into risky user behaviors and anomalies. Threat Stack’s enhanced platform with security analytics solves this problem by delivering transparency into behavior associated with the cloud management console, user identities, sensitive data, and anomalous activities directly within the platform."
- 12. PRODUCT – McAfee unveils MVision cloud-native app protection
Huh? "To accelerate their digital transformation journey, enterprises are leveraging the agility and innovation velocity offered by cloud-native applications hosted across private, public and hybrid clouds."
- 13. PRODUCT – Zscaler and CrowdStrike release integrations for end-to-end security
Whoa: "ZPA incorporates CrowdStrike's real-time ZTA to enforce access policy to private apps to reduce organisational risks
Zscaler Internet AccessTM (ZIATM) deployed inline stops malware propagation by triggering device quarantine through the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform, CrowdStrike's Falcon X threat intelligence and Falcon Endpoint Protection device telemetry data can be shared with Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange for usage when integrations are activated to provide stronger protection and increased visibility, Cross-platform workflow shortens response time and helps combat increasing volumes and sophistication of attacks"
- 14. PRODUCT – Gigamon, FireEye collaborate on integration of Gigamon Hawk
"Gigamon says its Hawk solution is now integrated with FireEye Network Security, closing this critical gap and radically simplifying hybrid cloud adoption - with the integration providing a unified view across hybrid infrastructure through a single, simple interface with built-in management and reporting."
- 15. PRODUCT – Sysdig Adds Unified Threat Detection Across Containers and Cloud to Combat Lateral Movement Attacks
"Using different cloud and container security tools requires a manual correlation of logs to catch the breach and uncover the systems impacted. By unifying the incident timeline and adding risk-based insights, Sysdig reduces the time to detect threats across clouds and containers from weeks to hours. Cloud development teams can see exactly where the attacker started and each step they took as they moved through the environment."
- 16. PRODUCT – Zimperium Collaborates with Oracle to Provide Mission Critical Mobile Security to Customers
- 17. FUNDING – Socure’s $100 Million Series D Financing Round
- 18. FUNDING – Productiv raises $45 million in new funding round
- 19. ACQUISITION – Kroll Acquires Redscan to Expand Cyber-Risk Offering
- 20. FUNDING – Ketch raises $23M to automate privacy and data compliance
- 21. FUNDING – Feedzai raises $200M at a $1B+ valuation for AI tools to fight financial fraud
- 22. FUNDING – Living Security raises $14M for predictive human risk management
- 23. ACQUISITION – ServiceNow takes RPA plunge by acquiring India-based startup Intellibot
- 24. FUNDING – Cybersecurity Firm Morphisec Raises $31M Funding Round
- 25. FUNDING – Jumio raises $150M to fuel innovation and automation
Jumio announced it secured a $150 million investment from Great Hill Partners. This infusion represents the single largest funding round in the digital identity
- 26. ACQUISITION – Astadia acquires Anubex to offer a complete mainframe migration RoadMap
In today’s environment, many organizations have a “Cloud First” strategy for deploying business applications. Since most of the important business applications