UEFI Trickboot, Krebs, Slack, & Docker Vulns – Wrap Up – SWN #86
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr. Doug talks Krebs, slack, docker vulnerabilities, Jeff Man finds fake news, a massive IoS article, and UEFI, all this and show wrap ups on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Trickbot turns into TrickBoot with UEFI add ons
- 2. Joff Thyer’s CourseIt's cheap.
- 3. Security Weekly Unlocked
- 4. Holiday Hack Challenge 2020It's Free.
- 5. Krebs said that Cyber Command Deployed Personnel to Estonia to protect from Russian Election Interferencehttps://www.cbsnews.com/video/chris-krebs-to-60-minutes-2020-election-was-secure/
- 6. iOS zero-click radio proximity exploit odyessy
- 7. Who is the Smartest Man in the Room working with Sidney Powell?https://www.instapaper.com/read/1367260663
- 8. Salesforce to Acquire Slack for 27.7 billion
- 9. Four million Docker Containers reveal 51% have critical flaws
- 10. EGregor takes out the Vancouver Metro
- 11. Arecibo collapse caught on up close drone video