Veracode in AWS Marketplace, ZScaler SUNBURST Assessment, & SolarWinds Fallout – ESW #212
This week, Tyler Shields joins us for his first episode as Co-Host, and John Strand returns! In the Enterprise News, Two data security companies merge, Veracode's products are now available in the AWS Marketplace, Zscaler launches a program for organizations dealing with the SolarWinds attack, SolarWinds is being sued in a class action lawsuit, funding announcements from Weaveworks, iBoss and Venafi!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- 1. Data Security Providers Netwrix and Stealthbits Merge
- 2. Announcing Veracode in AWS Marketplace: Streamlining Secure Software Development for AWS Customers
- 3. Weaveworks Raises $36 Million in Series C Funding
- 4. SolarWinds sued in class action lawsuit over Orion software hack – SiliconANGLE
- 5. Cloud security provider iboss raises $145 million – Help Net Security
- 6. Thoma Bravo invests in Venafi to deliver machine identity protection to an expanded customer base – Help Net Security
- 7. Zscaler Launches Security Assessment Program for Organizations Navigating SolarWinds Cyberattack