War Driving, Linux CVE, Pegasus Blacklisted, Darkside Bounty, & Braktooth – Wrap Up – SWN #164
Full episode and show notes
This Week in the Security News Dr. Doug talks: War driving, Linux kernels, Pegasus, Darkside, Braktooth, Clippy, and more, on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. War-Driving – Still an Easy Bet for Household Wi-Fi attacks
- 2. Critical Linux Kernel Bug Allows Remote Takeover
- 3. Pegasus Spyware Maker Blacklisted by the US
- 4. US targets DarkSide ransomware, rebrands with $10 million reward
- 5. CISA urges vendors to patch BrakTooth bugs after exploits release
- 6. Viewing website HTML code is not illegal or “hacking,” prof. tells Missouri gov.
- 7. Clippy is back to troll your friends in Microsoft Teams