WordPress, Firefox Relay, Microsoft, Russia, & VPNLab – SWN #179
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr Doug talks: WordPress, Firefox Relay, Multiple Microsoft, White House Summit, Russia Strikes back, VPNLab, my crush on Judy Jetson, and Aaran Leyland.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Linux malware sees 35% growth during 2021
- 2. Microsoft releases emergency fixes for Windows Server, VPN bugs
- 3. Firefox Relay gets added to disposable email blocklist, angers users
- 4. Three Plugins with Same Bug Put 84K WordPress Sites at Risk
- 5. White House Meets With Software Firms and Open Source Orgs on Security
- 6. Five Key Signals From Russia’s REvil Ransomware Bust
- 7. VPNLab Goes Down After Servers Seized in Law Enforcement Operation
- 8. Fact or Fiction: George Jetson was born in 2022?