Zlib, Spring4shell, Apple, Honda, Rockwell, & Backup Day – Wrap Up – SWN #200
Full episode and show notes
In this episode of the Security Weekly News: Information overload, Zlib, spring4shell, Apple, Honda Keyless, Rockwell PLCs, Elon Musk's dastardly plans, and National Backup Day, all this as well as the show Wrap Ups for this week!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. How Safety Complexity Is Being Weaponized – Jinsla News
- 2. A Technical Analysis of How Spring4Shell Works
- 3. Apple emergency update fixes zero-days used to hack iPhones, Macs
- 4. Automaker Cybersecurity Lagging Behind Tech Adoption, Experts Warn
- 5. World Backup Day: 5 data recovery tips for everyone!
- 6. Vulnerabilities in Rockwell Automation PLCs Could Enable Stuxnet-Like Attacks
- 7. Zlib data compressor fixes 17-year-old security bug – patch, errrm, now