Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange, Gravwell Data Fusion, & CrowdStrike Falcon – ESW #199
Acunetix new data retention policies, 5 Things to Ask Your Web App Pen Test Provider, Microsoft's open source tool for sniffing out Windows 10 bugs, Datadog unveils support for distributed tracing for AWS Step Functions via AWS X-Ray, Gravwell's Data Fusion platform breaks the mold of legacy data ingestion engines, and more!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- 1. CrowdStrike Store continues momentum with diverse applications that bolster unified approach to security through Falcon platform
- 3. OneLogin Supports Thousands of CMS Employees in Seamless Transition towards Remote Working
- 4. 5 Things to Ask Your Web App Pen Test Provider
- 5. ThreatQ Integration with Polarity Gives Analysts Immediate Data Awareness and Recall
- 6. Niagara Networks and Netsweeper Enable Easy, Flexible Deployments of Advanced, AI-Driven Internet Content Filtering for Security, Organizational Policy and Compliance
- 7. Exabeam : and Code42 Announce Strategic Partnership to Detect and Respond to Risk from Insider Threats
- 8. Microsoft has open sourced its tool for sniffing out Windows 10 bugs
- 9. Thycotic Automates and Extends Privileged Access Security in DevOps Environments
- 10. Device Authority releases new version of IoT security platform with support for Microsoft Azure Sphere
- 11. Zscaler releases new data protection innovations in Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange
- 12. Datadog unveils support for distributed tracing for AWS Step Functions via AWS X-Ray – Help Net Security
- 13. Gravwell Data Fusion platform breaks the mold of legacy data ingestion engines – Help Net Security
- 14. ThreatConnect acquires Nehemiah Security – Help Net Security