- govpaynow leaks 14M records
- When It Comes To Cybersecurity Assessment Nothing Beats The Real Thing
- Microsoft managing your desktop...
- Education Department warns that students on financial aid are being targeted in phishing attacks
- emoji usage in the domain
- hunting mobile endpoints the hard way and the harder way
Not Kevin's Stories
- Biz! Formerly! Known! As! Yahoo! Settles! Data! Breach! Cases! To! The! Tune! Of! $47m!"The company formerly known as Yahoo! is close to settling cases related to the mammoth data security breach it covered up almost four years ago at a cost of around $47m"
- US judge allows e-voting despite hack fears"A judge in the US state of Georgia has approved the use of electronic voting machines - despite being "gravely concerned" that they could be hacked"
- Magecart Strikes Again, Siphoning Payment Info from Newegg"The data breach, hard on the heels of the British Airways breach, shows that Magecart is quickly evolving and shows no signs of slowing down"
- Equifax fined by ICO over data breach that hit Britons "Credit rating agency Equifax is to be fined £500,000 by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) after it failed to protect the personal data of 15 million Britons"
- They Got 'Everything': Inside a Demo of NSO Group's Powerful iPhone Malware "A source managed to see Israeli surveillance vendor NSO Group’s powerful iPhone malware up close. Despite a wave of highly controversial customers, the company appears to be popular worldwide"
- AmazonBasics Microwave, Works with Alexa - Now we can order more popcorn from our microwave?
- Senate can’t protect senators, staff from cyber attacks, Wyden warns
- Equifax fined by ICO over data breach that hit Britons
- US military given the power to hack back/defend forward
- FBI wants to keep “helpful” Mirai botnet authors around
- Your Business Should Be More Afraid of Phishing than Malware
- Zero day in internet connected cameras? Say it ain't so.