Why most startups fail, conference season tips, the question you need to ask before solving any problem, and when should you hit pause? Michael and Paul deliver updates from GreatHorn, Cybereason, Amazon, and more!
Startup Articles & Discussion
- Should Startups Care About Profitability?
- Number One Most Stupid Reason That Start-ups Fail
- There's One Question You Must Ask Before Solving Any Problem - Hint: you already know it, because you hear it from me often.
- To Grow Faster, Hit Pause — and Ask These Questions from Stripe’s COO
- Conference Season Has Started! Here's How You Waste It
Startup & Security Notes of Interest
Survey: Security Breaches Affect Almost Half of U.S. Firms Using IoT
Why Amazon's Acquisition Of Whole Foods Matters For Startupland
GreatHorn raised $6.3 Million in Series A
- $11M in funding since March 2016 in 2+ rounds (with some equity)
Cybereason raised $100M in Series D
- $188.6M 4+ rounds since Series A in May 2013
The Startup Journey: Updates
- Are new security specialists starting at a disadvantage? ==> Interesting take on the way we bring people into the field, and how they might be at a disadvantage