Cybersecurity challenges can rarely be solved with products alone. Ideally, organizations should view vendors as partners that customize tools and services to meet their distinct challenges and offer guidance for security teams to better manage internal strategies and policies.
The Excellence Awards, therefore, recognize cybersecurity companies and their leaders, as well as program solutions, that help organizations big and small improve their own internal security posture. They consider not just contributions to the IT infrastructure but to the security team’s ability to deploy a strategy across the enterprise.
Judges reviewed entries in the following categories to identify our finalists:
- Best Security Company
- Rookie Security Company of the Year
- Best SME Security Solution
- Best Enterprise Security Solution
- Best Regulatory Compliance Solution
- Best Customer Service
- Best Emerging Technology
- Best IT Security-Related Training Program
- Best Professional Certification Program
- Best Cybersecurity Higher Education Program
- Security Executive of the Year
- Security Innovator of the Year
See the full list of 2021 SC Award finalists
Winners will be announced the first week of May. In the meantime, take a look at our 2020 winners.