Work-from-Anywhere: Securing the Blurry Edges of Your Network – CFH #19
In the last few years, many companies have found that their home offices and their internal on-prem networks are no longer always the central core around which their business operations revolve. Even with more employees returning to the office now, remote and hybrid workforce models are here to stay, thanks to an exponentially increased reliance on cloud-based architecture and services, as well as edge computing practices that allow for the processing of data closer to edge devices. All of which means that critical data and business functions are constantly taking place right at the network's edge -- a perimeter that these days is becoming difficult to define. In this segment we will examine how cybersecurity models must adapt in order to accommodate this recent shift in network dynamics and architecture.
- 1. Update Now: PaperCut Vulnerability CVE-2023-27350 Under Active Exploitation
- 2. Microsoft is attributing the recently reported attacks exploiting the CVE-2023-27350 and CVE-2023-27351 vulnerabilities in print management software PaperCut to deliver Clop ransomware
- 3. URGENT | PaperCut MF/NG vulnerability bulletin (March 2023)
- 4. Google Authenticator now backs up your 2FA codes to the cloud
- 5. Google will add End-to-End encryption to Google Authenticator