Annual AT&T Cybersecurity Insights Report. The 2023 report will focus on the edge ecosystem. The core report focuses on connecting and securing the entire edge computing ecosystem; transport infrastructure, endpoints, operating systems, application workloads, production monitoring/management/mitigation/runtime.
The 2023 AT&T Cybersecurity Insights Report presents a perspective that recognizes the essential characteristics and key differences among edge architectures and provides a realistic picture of the state of edge. The report invites decision makers to think holistically about edge ecosystem strategies by providing insights into:
- Anticipated edge use case investments
- Intersection of edge computing, networking, and cybersecurity
- Observations about the state of edge, including project life cycle management
- Edge use cases, including industry-specific primary use case snapshots
- Edge risk, which encompasses types of edges and perceived edge use case risk
- Cybersecurity controls and perceived cost-benefit