Deep dive into the state of ransomware in the financial services sector. Based on an independent survey of 550 financial services IT decision-makers across the globe, it reveals:
- The prevalence of ransomware in financial services
- How often financial service organizations pay the ransom
- How much data victims get back after paying up
- The full cost to recover from a ransomware attack
- The readiness of this sector to deal with future ransomware attacks
Also, discover the impact of COVID-19 on cybersecurity in financial services, and learn how the sector stacks up against others.