Reuters reports that Medibank, the largest health insurer in Australia, has disclosed further leaks of medical records stolen from a massive cyberattack in October, amid media reports that attackers announced in a blog post that leaks of data from nearly 10 million of the insurer's current and former clients have been completed. Hackers have included more than 5GB of compressed files in the post, which they said concludes the progressive uploads of stolen data that commenced on Nov. 7, when Medibank dismissed providing any ransom payment. "The raw data we have analyzed today so far is incomplete and hard to understand. While there are media reports of this being a signal of 'case closed', our work is not over," said Medibank CEO David Koczkar. Such files' contents have not yet been verified and while Medibank has yet to respond whether it thinks all stolen files have been released by the attackers, the insurer noted in its latest statement that there has been no evidence suggesting the compromise of any banking data and that data stolen by the hackers were insufficient for financial fraud. The attack on Medibank has been attributed by the Australian Federal Police to Russian hackers.